Hookahs are devices used for smoking tobacco, and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The use of hookahs can be traced back centuries, and they continue to be popular today. If you’re interested in trying out a hookah, there are a few things you need to know. This blog post will teach you how to use a hookah to get smooth and flavorful smoke this time with your friends.
Here are the 5 Steps to using a hookah
We created this beginner’s guide to aid you with your first-ever hookah experience. It can help you learn to use a hookah and impress your friends with your smoke-blowing prowess.
1) Choose the right hookah
First, you’ll need to choose the right hookah. There are many different types of hookahs available on the market, so it’s important to do your research before making a purchase.
Hookahs are made of different materials like glass, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, or brass. The hookah that is made up of stainless steel is relatively expensive as compared to aluminum and glass hookahs.
2) Picking the best hookah flavor
Once you’ve selected a hookah, you’ll need to choose the right tobacco. There are many different flavors of tobacco available, so take some time to explore your options before making a decision. As the hookah market is flooded with numerous hookah flavors but I have listed some of the best hookah flavors that you will want to get for your next hookah session.
3) Packing your hookah
Once you have your hookah and tobacco, it’s time to get started. Begin by adding a small amount of tobacco to the bowl. There are different packing techniques that you can use, but the most important thing is to pack your hookah bowl loosely. The fluffy packing is a good option for beginners. If you want to get thick hookah clouds then the semi-dense packing method works best to make big hookah clouds.
4) Lighting your hookah
After you’ve packed the tobacco, use a piece of charcoal to heat it. When the tobacco is heated, put the hookah’s hose in your mouth and inhale. Remember! Before you start smoking make sure the hookah charcoals are fully lit. The fully lighted coals will produce uniform heat to your shisha tobacco and you will get smooth and flavorful smoke.
Always use coconut-shelled charcoal for the best smoking experience. To make shisha more flavorful try to use coconut-shelled charcoals as it is long-lasting, have low ash residues, and have no chemical accelerants.
5) Inhale slowly
If you’re new to using a hookah, it’s important to take things slowly at first. Start with short smoking sessions and gradually increase the amount of time you spend smoking as you become more comfortable with the process. Smoking too much too quickly can lead to nausea and vomiting, so it’s important to pace yourself.
Extra tips to use a hookah for beginners
Now that you know the basics of using a hookah, here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Don’t overdo it. Start with short smoking sessions and increase the amount of time you spend smoking gradually.
- Choose your tobacco carefully. There are many different flavors available, so take some time to explore your options before making a decision.
- Use Coconut Charcoal for the best results.
- Relax and take your time. Smoking a hookah is supposed to be enjoyable, so there’s no need to rush through it.
Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to enjoy your hookah smoking experience.
How To Use A Hookah Pen?
If you’re looking for a more portable smoking experience, hookah pens are a great option. These battery-operated devices allow you to enjoy the flavor of hookah tobacco without having to set up a traditional hookah.
Charging your pen
Before using your hookah pen, make sure that it’s fully charged. Most pens come with a USB charger, so you can simply plug it into a computer or laptop to get started.
Filling the tank
Once your pen is charged, it’s time to fill the tank. Most pens use disposable cartridges filled with flavored liquid. Simply unscrew the cartridge and screw it onto the tank of your pen.
Turning on the pen
To turn on your pen, simply press the button located on the side of the device. Once the pen is turned on, the LED light will turn on and stay lit while you’re smoking.
Inhaling from the pen
To start smoking, hold the pen upright and inhale slowly. The liquid in the cartridge will be heated and turned into vapor, which you can then inhale.
Cleaning your pen
After use, it’s important to clean your pen to prevent residue build-up. Most pens come with a cleaning brush, which you can use to remove any residue from the heating element. You should also regularly clean out the tank of your pen to prevent clogs.
How to inhale hookah for thick smoke?
There are a few things you can do to inhale hookah for thick smoke.
- Make sure you have a good-quality hookah. Good quality hookah tobaccos can also make a big difference in the amount of smoke you get.
- Use fresh tobacco and pack it correctly. Packing your shisha bowl correctly is the key to getting thick, flavorful smoke. Overpacking will result in muted flavors and less smoke, while underpacking will make it difficult to get a good draw and produce more smoke. The best packing density is semi-dense packing, which allows for good airflow while still trapping enough heat to produce thick smoke.
- Use a thin layer of foil and poke small holes in it.
- Heat the coals until they’re red hot, if your hookah coals are not fully lit you wouldn’t get enough smoke. You can also use a heat management device to get thick hookah clouds as it evenly distributes heat to the hookah tobacco.
- Place the coals on the tobacco and inhale slowly and deeply. To inhale hookah for thick smoke, always use coconut-shelled charcoal.
- If you want even thicker smoke, try using ice in the base of the hookah. Exhale slowly and enjoy the thick, smooth smoke!
How does a hookah work?
A hookah is a water pipe used for smoking tobacco. The tobacco is placed in the bowl at the top of the hookah, and hot coals are placed on top of it. The heat from the coals heats the shisha tobacco, and the smoke is drawn through the water in the base of the hookah and up through the stem to be inhaled by the smoker.